Weighing only 1.9kg, the RACE5 Series 500CA Lithiumax LiFePO4 Car Battery with BMS (600A pulse discharge for 3 seconds) - Market leading 26Ah PbEq lead-acid equivalent capacity. RC rating of 50mins at 25 degC.
Suits 4, 5 & 6 cylinder engine cars, bikes and boats up to 2.5L naturally aspirated displacement or turbocharged and supercharged engines up to 2L.
For larger displacement engines up to 3.5L naturally aspirated or 2.5L turbocharged or supercharged engines, we recommend the new RACE7+ or RACE9+.
LiFePO4 Lithium Battery:
DEKRA Tested and UN38.3 Approved
Can be fitted in any orientation including upside down
- Autosport International Award Winning Technology
- In-built push button LCD voltage and capacity display
- Dry cell, no acid, no gassing
- Splashproof & Shockproof
- Direct drop in replacement compatible with all 12V-15V charging systems and alternators
- Battery Monitoring System onboard BMS - monitors cell balance and temperature.
- Flat discharge curve 2000+ discharge cycles vs 500 for lead-acid or AGM
- Higher average voltage. Much more linear power than Lead-Acid or AGM
- Safe, non volatile
- Environmentally friendly, organic compounds
- 5 - 10 year usable life span
- Replaces lead/AGM at only 20% of the weight
- Quicker starting with a full 1 volt higher than lead/AGM and less voltage drop during cranking
- Improved engine management & data logging performance with more stable voltage
- Less horsepower loss from the alternator due to efficient charging, 5 times faster than lead-acid/AGM!
- Much more reliable with less than 1% failure rate
- Negligable self-discharge, so if the battery is isolated via a battery isoltator switch, Lithiumax batteries will store for over a year and still have over 13 volts to start the vehicle.
180mm x 77mm x 170mm